Schola Nova is a place where students are welcomed by warm and encouraging faculty and staff, where there are eminent academic and behavioral expectations, and where every student is given the prospect to succeed. Students within our Secondary School pursue a thorough and challenging curriculum, which helps support our belief in developing quality learners with the skills essential to enjoy a successful high-school experience. Additionally, our students have a broad range of opportunities to enhance their sporting, leadership, artistic, and social skills which encourages children to develop a fine character, confidence and creativity. Through a rigorous academic programme, a rich array of learning outcomes such as Sign Language, French Language and Public Speaking, ample opportunities for both outdoor and indoor games along with an emphasis on nurturing and collaborating, we foster learning, growth and preparation for the world ahead.
In Secondary School, our students are exposed to various related programs which support their curriculum, ranging from International competitions to study tours to channelize their energies and help grasp practical insight of the taught curriculum.
Our focus-based learning depends on:
- Personality development via programs like Public Speaking, visits to orphanage sand donation drives.
- Exposure to different cultures and enhancing acceptance levels towards different dialects through the integration of languages within the curriculum.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills strengthened through the Robotics program.
- Compassion and empathy instilled in students through events like International Day for Sign Language, Dignity Day and community service.
- Grooming activities, specifically manners & etiquette, taught to students to teachthem grow into well-rounded individuals.
- Exploring hidden creativity and talents by focusing on arts and crafts.